CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: DAY 39 AND HOLDING!

Tracey Views: 1,378
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 565,432

Re: DAY 39 AND HOLDING!

OwlWoman!

Oh, I just LOVED reading your post...I got very comfortable and just sat back...

So...that is amazing...you're on the verge of your goal of 40 days and you have no desire to stop! I'd say that if your body, mind and soul feel good and don't want to stop...then you should keep on going. From the sounds of it you are doing wonderfully!! Your body will let you know when it needs some of those red onions and spinach.

I just have to say that yesterday and today there has been a fair amount of irritating/war-like energy around! The Sun/Moon/Mercury (energy&life force/emotions/communications) are conjunct in Aries (warrior energy - ha! L'ilbear! also youthful, intitiating energy). But not only that Mars is squaring this Aries pod....kind of frustrating irritating energy! So, OwlWoman, I suspect this has been affecting you...

Ha! (just read your closing paragraph) Nope, I don't think you're nuts...it sounds to me like you are becoming your self, like you said...

I know that when I just did my first short 9 day Master-Cleanse my energy felt soooooo clean and pure....as though the 'heads' of my synapses (whatever energetic connections that zip and zap within) were cleaned and clear...very lucid. What you're describing reminds me of that...I love what you said about cellular memory and past lives - ooooooh!

Do let us know how you feel next!

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)