CureZone   Log On   Join
DAY 39 AND HOLDING!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
Owlwoman Views: 1,616
Published: 18 years ago

DAY 39 AND HOLDING!

Hello fellow cleansers, I have reached a crossroads and don't know what I should do. Tomorrow is Day 40 for me. I am not hungry nor am I fantasizing about any food in particular. This can usually force me to end the cleanse on my due date. This time I feel like I could stay on this forever. OR at least much longer. I have been thinking about red onions, spinach leaves and a vinagrette dressing but not to the degree where I want it. Strange, eh? Tomorrow at Day 40, my commitment to myself will be completed. However, I have not completed all the other cleanses that I want to do. Working everyday makes the salt flush difficult so I do want to spend some time concentrating on the colon cleanse. Also, I realize from reading through these forums that I also would benefit from the gallbladder and liver flush, which I also intend to do. So. My decision is leaning towards staying on the Master-Cleanse until just before Good Friday. Focusing on the other cleansing and maybe even taking some time away from my job that I have decided on this Master-Cleanse has to be changed. Today my emotions are up and I was in a bad mood by the time I arrived at work. This is very unlike me as I have an optimistic outlook 95% of the time. I have worked on that too!! So what is making me feel annoyed with people in general today? Now, I think that I can only benefit from these cleanses and might as well stay on until I feel that my insides are cleaned out. Or, until I go nuts wanting solid food. Right? My Mother used to say, "you might as well make hay while the sun shines" and I am certain that I can put that meaning to good use on this cleansing process I have embarked upon. Keep on keeping on, right? Spiritually, this cleanse has been one of the best yet. I have recalled so many memories and most of them must be from my cells and soul because past lives seem to be living right with me. I can't wait to return to the zoo and see how many creatures come and talk to me this time. Yes Tracey, your words on the "sleeping tiger awakening within" were profound for me. That is basically what it said in my book. I love animals though and trust them more than people. Seeing through PEOPLE to their true natures can be a very scary thing and for that reason I could quit the cleanse. Today it is annoying me because it would be much better to be in the dark with some people. Oh well, I will get over it. My weight has dropped a bit but not enough to cause alarm or much of a change in clothes for that matter. So. This is my dilemma and I would like your comments. Am I nuts...have I finally gone over the end??? Should I be concerned that I am not hungry? Or, am I simply becoming my own true self as a strong, committed and focused woman?...with cleansing on her mind.
Your suggestions/opinions are appreciated.
Owlwoman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.875 sec, (2)