CureZone   Log On   Join
Molybdenum and Candida Albicans

Lapis Views: 3,324
Published: 21 y

Molybdenum and Candida Albicans

Molybdenum Approach to the Handling of Candida Albicans Aldehydes

Dr. Stephan Cooter writes of a novel and new way to utilize the
damaging byproduct of Candida albicans, that is, ethanol, and its descendant, aldehyde.

Dr. Cooter says that ethanol is not bad in itself, but when we receive too much of it, it converts to aldehydes. "If you have adequate amounts of glutamine, selenium, niacin, folic acid, B6, B12, iron and molybdenum, aldehydes continue to be metabolized into acetic acid, which can be excreted, or converted further into acetyl coenzyme A. If these nutrients
are in poor supply, aldehydes begin collecting in the body's tissues.

So when Candida is fully nourished (or we are), Candida furnishes the body with a necessary part of the Krebs energy cycle necessary for the health nd maintenance of all cells. When our digestion is unbalanced, we incompletely convert sugars into poisons and they remain poisons in our human systems. When our digestion is balanced, or we give it what it needs
in terms of supplements, a potential poison is transformed into a
source of energy: i.e., aldehyde poison becomes acetyl coenzyme A20."

The metabolic pathway described by Dr. Cooter is that ethanol converts to aldehyde to acetic acid to acetyl coenzyme A.

Cooter writes that, "Within days of taking 100 mcg of molbydenum three times a day, I could feel the poisons from Candida garbage transforming themselves into heat and energy. Where I had experienced pain in my neck and shoulders, I felt warmth. A stiff back that felt like a wall of steel was transformed into copious sweat. My muscles relaxed and were pain free.
At the same time, the person I was who found it difficult to get out of bed, became someone who needed only 4 to 8 hours of sleep rather than 10 or 12. Where I had been confined within a prison of fatigue, the fatigue was translated into an open expanse of energy and possibility. An intellectual fog that had filled my head for years scattered itself the first day I
took molybdenum. I had lived with an aldehyde hangover for so long, I had no idea what it was like to experience mental clarity."

Dr. Cooter stated that 100 mcg tablets of molybdenum amino chelate were chewed or sucked three times a day for 30 days in volunteer studies performed by himself and Walter Schmitt, Jr., D.C, with gratifying success for about two-thirds of the people who did try the supplement. Their studies included changes in chronic fatigue, chronic weakness, joint pain, muscle pain, headache frequencies, mental concentration, depression,
memory, and insomnia.

As Drs. Schmitt and Cooter have addressed the one problem that few other doctors have been able to find a solution for, i.e., the aldehyde poisoning caused by Candida albicans, they are to be commended. A candida treatment was also formulated under Dr. Cooter's name, called "Exspore." Dr. Schmitt's clinical findings were published in 1991, Digest of Chiropractic Economics, 31:4:56-63, and it was his insalivation protocol Dr. Cooter followed for both himself and the 31 people in Dr. Cooter's study. Dr.
Cooter says, "Of special interest to me, was that Dr. Schmitt's
discussion of aldehyde oxidase, the primary enzyme that metabolizes aldehyde into acetic acid and then acetyl coenzyme A, requires molybdenum for the conversion. Drs. Henzi, Ponzi, and Schwyzer in Switzerland and Germany have also found, for instance, that B12 and folic acid, provided a different
metabolic pathway for the metabolism of formaldehyde in multiple
sclerosis patients (Let's Live, January, 1993: 66-68.)"

We believe that the findings of Stephan Cooter/Walter Schmitt are well worth investigating for yourself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)