CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Abused by my Father - my story

CLOE1 Views: 7,959
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 56,415

Re: Abused by my Father - my story

oh peggy, your story breaks my heart. i also feel that i was molested at a young age, possibly by my dad. me and my sister where always uncomfortable around him. the terrible thing is that he passed away suddenly this past dec,2003. mom and dad where married for 54 years. me and my sister have both wondered if something happened to us as kids. so now, i miss him so much. i feel so guilty for even thinking that way for most of my life. now, i am very confused. maybe i will never know. i am on my 3rd marriage, and not very interested in sex. deep down inside it seems nasty to me. my sister has never married, and she is almost 50, not that she hasnt had boyfriends. i am 45, and really, i dont trust men. my mom knows that i feel that someone did something when i was little, i have asked her if any uncles used to come around, or maybe male friends. now, i feel that i cant ever bring it up. mom is my best friend. she really needs me now. my mother is one of those ladies that is like an angel. she has put up with a lot of crap in her life, she deserves the best, now. my dad, when he was younger, used to drink in the evenings, and get very negative. but, mom said, well, he works hard, and takes good care of his family. so, i ended up marrying 2 loosers. my 3rd husband now is wonderful, but an alcoholic. if he drinks, he is an asshole!!!!!! he doesnt remember anything when he drinks. he has not drunk anything in 2 months, since i got mad and took off for the night,to another state. oh well, i am rambling!!!! just venting i guess. feeling very confused, god bless you for telling your story, cloe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.406 sec, (1)