CureZone   Log On   Join
Dream or not

icoc_98 Views: 1,142
Published: 18 years ago

Dream or not

I have been very ill for the past 3 years almost, and have taken a lot of different medications. About a year ago, I had a dream that I had died, and I was in this very bright green tunnel that was very twisty and turning, then everything went pitch black, and I woke up. I'm not sure if it was a dream or not, I think it was. Anyhow, I read Rudy's NDE and it was a little similar with the colors and the tunnel, then blackness. The thing is, is that it frightened me very much, I thought it was a sign that I would go to hell, because it ended up at a very black and dark place, in my thinking, hell is a dark black place. But, in Rudy's experience, it was'nt hell, but only a trip to a wonderful place, so it gave me hope, I'm not scared anymore. Thanks for posting your experience, it reminded me of my purpose to love God and other's, that is my full duty here in this body. I have had other experinces with feeling like I was floating in and out of my body, and it's a great feeling, I always liked when it happened to me. It usually happens when I'm really ill. It's been happeneing since I was a little girl. Has anyone else had that happen to them?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.309 sec, (1)