CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Evey person has their own learnings to do

alikat Views: 2,173
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 562,582

Re: Evey person has their own learnings to do

Wow! O.K. I DO know very well what you are talking about now.
The problem is that in trying to stay in the NDE format, it is inevitable to not go on to other things, because everything does overlap, and natural laws are always preceeded by the supernatural.
I wouldn't be so quick to say that what you said was out of the flesh. Since you are in the flesh and you are comumunicating to others also in the flesh, it is easy to feel that what you said is not being perceived in the spirit, but trust me, none of what you are saying is anything but spirit. Don't go letting the spirits of self doubt and rejection bug you ;-)(wink)

rudenski, I could keep you answering questions and asking questions until I would have you puffing for air, but I'm going to stop now and wait to see what you do next. I thank you very much for what you have already shared. I have had some interesting experiences of my own and I have some conclusions that I have reached as well. This is the reason for my relentless curiosity.
SO far, much of what you have said jibes with what I believe or know or whatever.
Thanks again and Shalom!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.688 sec, (1)