CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: apple cider vinegar for body odor? TRY IT WORKS!!!

tub101 Views: 41,404
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 561,057

Re: apple cider vinegar for body odor? TRY IT WORKS!!!

s I do, from what I read it doesn't matter. I take it strait as a shot then drink lots of water. I have read its better to dilute in about 8oz of water and drink but I can't. Its tastes gross. I use Braggs AVC with the mother in it, I read thats the best and it can be found at GNC or other health stores.

I also read it makes a good deoderent. So I got a small spray bottle and filled it with water and a tablespoon of water. I then shake it and spray on my private areas then towel dry and let air dry for a few minutes. The smell goes away and I don't smell anything bad all day! I usually after urinating rinse with water, so now I also give a spray or 2 of this and its been working great. I don't know its from taking orally or the spray but I smell like nothing and for me I am so excited by this. After years and years of Body Odor .

Hope this helps you if you need anymore info on AVC there is a whole board on this site about it. It kill all the bad bacteria in your body. Its just a wonderful product and so glad I finally tryed it. Goodluck :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

5.391 sec, (1)