CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Intestinew and SAMe- what do you think?

gemmatoo Views: 3,874
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 561,009

Re: Intestinew and SAMe- what do you think?

Hi Jso

So now I want to make an action plan of what I am going to do next.

Maximum Milk Thistle (Siliphos)
Vit-immune
intestinew or the other one

Chlorella with zinc
alkalizing diet
Flax seed oil and cottage cheese (or without cottage cheese not sure yet as cottage cheese has a lot of sulphates & is dairy)
Non Dairy
Saunas and skin brushing
Mild exercise (going swimming but not sure if chlorine will add to the toxic overload)
Reduce stress
Baking soda

No toxins whatsoever. Not even decafe coffee. (I am still smoking)

I want to write it out clearly so I know what I am doing and it works as my shopping list too.

I looked on the leaky gut site and they talk a lot about colostrum, it seems to be excellent for leaky gut but I think we are dealing with the liver. It seems however that if the colon is toxic and leaky gut are present any milk thistle I take in capsule form may not be digested. I like liquids better but will try Siliphos.

So can you write a list of what you are doing and I will try and do the same. Giving me time to order it all etc. Living in Europe a lot of the stuff will take longer by post.

My computer has broken at home, so I wonīt be able to post so quickly. But I think the next step is to write out a clear treatment plan and stick to it. I am excited maybe itīs going to work this time!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

8.000 sec, (1)