CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: am i on the right track?

gemmatoo Views: 1,386
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,999

Re: am i on the right track?

Hi

Don't loose hope. Only one person on the forum is allowed to lose hope and I already reserved the spot for today =)

Well I have no idea why it's got worse. Must be something different that you are eating. Are you drinking mineral water, I am sure you are. Tap water may have metal toxins from old pipes. That's the only thing I can think of. The tablets you are taking look very good. Maybe it's stress or hormone related.

It might be an idea to go to a nutritionalist or natural health practitioner and get some professional advice. Also they will be more honest than family when it comes to telling you about the odor. You can have an appointment every month and review what foods or nutrients have helped/not helped and get outside feedback on the odor. Just a suggestion.

Anyway whatever you are doing it is not working and you will be best to change something. Now that was amazingly helpful wasn't it!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.125 sec, (1)