CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Intestinew and SAMe- what do you think?

gemmatoo Views: 3,872
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 561,001

Re: Intestinew and SAMe- what do you think?

Hi Jso

I read all of the article you gave a link to. It's very indepth, I will take out of it the relevant parts. I had all mercury fillings removed about 3 years ago. A past attempt at detox.

So to answer your question I have been trying things for quite sometime. I first went to a doctor about this aged 21. I have since realised that doctors don't help much and natural medicine is more suited to this problem. i.e. a doctor can't give us a drug to make this go away as toxins are part of the problem. It seems my odor comes and goes and therefore affects my life more at certain times. But it has got worse lately.

Unlike you I have not taken Antibiotics for a long period. I just took them when I had a cold or something in childhood, which was quite a lot. The only drug I was taking consistently was ventolin for asthma. I just looked it up and found - VENTOLINģ HFA (albuterol sulfate HFA inhalation aerosol) Strange how it has sulfate in the title and I have problems sulfating. Maybe in my case instead of Antibiotics it was the inhaler that destroyed the sulfating pathway in my liver. Incidently ventolin inhalers were invented when I was about 12 and that's when I got my first one! I carried it everywhere and took it a lot. However I wasn't the only kid with an inhaler. But maybe it just affected me more. Well that's a thought...... the odor started round about that time. Other than that I was a healthy kid who was always on a bike or roller skates. I think I should stop taking my inhaler.

I wonder if the damage can be reversed. Hope your feeling better after taking SAMe and it didn't make you feel too ill.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.609 sec, (1)