CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just a thought -

Captive of a Cruel Life Views: 1,531
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,950

Re: Just a thought -

Hi again,
I'm no longer on the pills; it's been about 10 to 12 months since I stopped taking them. I believe they were "stackers 3". I was also taking the Hydroxicut at one time also. My odor is triggered in certain social situations but yet, on the other hand seems to always be there no matter how much I shower according to my co-workers. I noticed one time when I was in court my crotch area and arm pits begin to sweat, I noticed a slight odor but It wasn't the fecal (baby shit)smell I here my co-workers joke about though. I wasn't really nervous in court just maybe a little anxious. That was the only social situation that seemed to trigger anything. There are other times when I'm out in public and there is no reaction what so ever. I was even brazen enough to go an meet my favorite celebrity and have a picture made with them, I had no such reaction as sweating or anything.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.047 sec, (1)