CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mercury causes BB,BO:No Amalgams,No Fish, No supplements with it. n/m

rpnyc Views: 858
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 559,344

Re: Mercury causes BB,BO:No Amalgams,No Fish, No supplements with it. n/m

Hi
I am in total agreement with you. I developed a terrible scalp odor last May. The odor you could smell a mile away. It seemed to come from the occipital lobe area of my brain and it was quite embarassing. In November, I was tested for heavy metals and mercury and lead came up in high levels. Since that time, I have removed the metal and replaced it with composites. I found a kinesiologist who put me on products to rid my body of the metal and yeast. I am hopeful that I am on the right course to eliminate Body Odor . I am in my second week of treatment and already my GI tract is doing much better.

One important note is that in 2004, I had extreme underarm odor that could not be controlled with soap or deodorant. When I started hormone therapy for menopause, it went away. The following year the odor moved to my brain. Therefore, I am under the impression that the underarm odor is also related to heavy metal toxicity.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)