CureZone   Log On   Join
Everyone.. feel free to share your stories..

thesickone Views: 5,345
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,222

Everyone.. feel free to share your stories..

I completely agree, its serves as therapy, venting your embarassing moments and bad days is a great way to get rid of the Depression that comes with them. Like u said where else can we feel comfortable speaking about them. I know i cant even tell my therapist who i've told but am too embarassed to get into detailed situations. I tell my parents but they get mad because they cant smell it and dont believe me, and get sick of hearing me complain. However its not complaining, simply dealing with this by bottling it up doesnt work, therefore we have a need to share and tell people about it. Dont feel like you're bringing us down because ur not, you're relating. So like itsnotjustme says, anyone who reads this post or browse's this forum regularly.. please share your stories regularly and we can work together as sort of a support group.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.906 sec, (1)