CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my story thus far ..

itsnotjustme Views: 5,276
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,216

Re: my story thus far ..

I for one don't mind hearing other people's sad stories or suggestions. Where else can we feel comfortable to talk about these things if not here?

We all know the pain and the need for answers. I think everyone is on edge because it's one more day of not knowing if you smell; one more day of isolation and embarrassment. There's a lot of stress and sadness to what we go through.

Don't stop posting your sad stories or your bad days; your encouragements or successes. Not every message is going to impact everyone in the same way and rightly so...if you've been on here for a while, you're passed the comraderie and ready for action. But if it's your first time, it's good to hear that you're not crazy because you can't smell what everyone else is so obviously smelling.

We need all of our views here guys. Lets not get lost in the semantics. We are all on the same side.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.844 sec, (1)