CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my story thus far ..

thesickone Views: 5,484
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,215

Re: my story thus far ..

Interesting.. i've heard of this b4 but im not sure if i have it, because everytime i bring my Body Odor up, my Dr. and therapist think im having psycotic delusions. I dont wanna bring u guys down with another story but i need to tell someone about how i have the unique ability to make a whole room smell like feces, ive read all your stories and i hate hearing people are suffering as much as i have. My problem started the year after graduation, and has persisted for almost 3 years, I used to have plenty of friends and girl friends but now im alone, even my parents seem to think im crazy cuz they cant smell this odor i tell them about.. all my embarassing moments at parties, and work added up and now I've been reduced to being alone 24/7. I've been told i smell like strong sour B.O., smelly feet, and feces. At 1st i was confused at why everytime i went out with my friends someone made the comment.. "it smells like ass in here" or "did someone fart", and so on and so forth, im sure u've heard it a million times.. But i thought i was the cleanest guy on earth, and i couldnt smell anything. I realized it was from me after a few times but thought i cant smell all the time.. i braved it out and kept going out but eventually i got sick of hearing these embarassing comments. I actually got the nerve to asked my friend one time and to my suprise he swore that i didnt stink, (i believe now he was too embarassed to tell me to my face).. being aliented everytime we go out isnt fair, to make matters worse they all wonder why i no longer come out. Its bad enough im tormented everytime i get the nerve to go out, but now they all act like its because i dont like them.. anyways i cant work because of this, so im poor, and i need some friends badly. I havent tried suicide out of respect for my family and the life god gave me, but sometime i think about it.. my diet is terrible, and i hate vegetables and fruit because my mouth and throat get itchy everytime i eat them??? weird i know.. i cant possibly be allergic to every fruit, im always feeling sick and tired because i have IBS. Sometimes I feel like the odor comes from my mouth because i have BB, and excessive amounts of flem that stink.. and sometime i cough up small pea sized lumps that smell of feces, (also quite weird)like ive seen in this forum it seems like everyone has their own take on what it might be, and with no significant results from what they've tried other than the girl that changed her diet, with any medical knowledge from Dr.s we are hoplessly lost.. my prayers go out to all and maybe one day we'll find a solution if we keep trying.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.281 sec, (2)