CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my story thus far ..

goodluck2 Views: 5,417
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,212

Re: my story thus far ..

Hopeless05, the reason why I can't answer your question is because I am not a vegetarian. It was a very long process (years) of trial and error and mistakes learnt before I knew which vegetables I could eat and which I couldn't. For example, I noticed whenever I ate cole slaw or drank cabbage soup .. Woah.. it just made my breath bad. haha of course, I've learnt it all the hard way : )

So, I do eat chicken with all my salad at times, a little seafood here and there. Just *strictly* no carbs. So maybe it is a little on the Atkins side.. but its a lot less meat and a lot more lettuce. I noticed that if I eat rice, it just stays inside my body for days, you know. And that is very bad.

I've never eaten beef / red meat for almost 3 years now, because my whole family don't eat red meat anyways. I still eat other white meats in small quantities. As for this pure salad/no carb diet, it has worked wonders for me for over one month now.

If I need my breath really clean the next day, what I do is I take 5 fiber pills nightly and move my bowel every morning before work. After that, I proceed with drinking lots of water and resume with my salad for breakfast and lunch. Then I pop in 5 fiber pills.. and repeat the process the next day. Note that I do eat some white meat/seafood together with my meals.. which is why I need the fiber pills at night to flush them out..

On a side note, Hopeless05, don't be discouraged.. you will be surprised at the many many people out there who have the ability to love us unconditionally. It is hard enough for normal people to find love, it is doubly so with us. But we must first overcome our psychological fear or barrier, and muster enough courage to allow ourselves to actually BE physically near other people. If we cannot overcome this fear, we are already doomed to a life of isolation and loneliness whether the problem is solved or not..

Be strong ..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

6.484 sec, (1)