CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my story thus far ..

hopeless05 Views: 5,534
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,210

Re: my story thus far ..

I'm also curious whether being a vegetarian can really get rid of bb or not. I post a msg here and asked anybody is vegetarian few days ago. Seems not many people replied me. Bubba may try a long time but gave up finally coz a veg diet can't eliminate his bb. I tried to have a veg diet for a week several times but gave up finally coz I found that it seems can't help to kill bb, instead my bb becomes serious to have such diet. I always give up this diet whenever people keep away from me when I talk. I'm wondering if I insist to have this kind of diet, maybe it will really help me to kill bb one day. Maybe my body couldn't get used of these food in the very beginning. So the bb becomes more serious. I believe that veg diet may help some of bb sufferer coz I never found vegetarians stink. I also know quite a lot of people who suffering bb also tried veg diet before, but most of them quit finally just like me. Coz they can't find it helps in a short term. And its really very inconvenience and painful to have such diet. So I really want to know anybody here is vegetarian at least for 5 years but still can't get rid of bb.
I think Goodluck2 is trying to give us some advice. No matter its suitable for us or not, she is just using her way to help us. Not talking about eliminate bb, I believe veg diet can help some of us refresh our body and make our mind clear. For me, I'm taking only one veg meal as my breakfast now coz I really need meat to give myself energy. I have tried it for 2 weeks already. I'm not sure it can kill my bb but I can feel I'm healthier than before. Although some people still keep rubbing their nose when I talk, I dunno why I have more positive thinking recently.
All of us here are suffering for this fxxking bb for long time, so maybe sometimes lose patience and hope. I believe Bubba, Goodluck2 and Meeeee are all trying to find some way to kill this damn thing. Let's have a open mind to any reasonable suggestion. At least Goodluck's idea is more healthier than those drinking H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) or GSE.
BTW, may I know how long you take the veg diet, goodluck? And when you realize your bb killed after having this diet?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.578 sec, (2)