CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my story thus far ..

12volt_mann Views: 5,534
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,207

Re: my story thus far ..

Evening Goodluck,

Your life history/story is most interesting, and I agree with many of your statement(s). On the other hand, I must agree with Meeee that each person has a unique situation, that we cannot apply our experience to others with a broad stroke. The first twenty five years of my life, I did not have BB or BO. Go figure! But I do believe my circumstance is entirely different from many of the people at the forum; yet, I believe there must exist a common denominator amongst us all, but I have no idea what it might be, if it exist.

I've been through the drill of eating vegetables, and it's such a horrible life style. Again, it just didn't work for me. I'm sure vegetarians love it. I ain't one! I really admire their life style, but I nearly froze my butt off while vegging out. I'd rather not go there again. I do avoid red meat....bad, bad, bad! At the moment, I'm at the level of 20 mg of Vit. C on a daily basis and tons of fresh lemon juice in water. Each day I'm adding a mg of Vit C until my bowels run loose or I'm maxed out. It seems to be somewhat successful, but I'm not suggesting it for anyone else until months of evaluation. Thus far, I've not experienced any conflict between the Vit. C and lemon juice.

I wish you much success with your dietary approach, and maybe some day that magic bullet will arrive on the horizon. Until then, I'll just remain that ole stinker amongst the masses. At the rate people are confessing up, we might become the majority soon. Until I found this forum, I thought I was the only stinker in the world.

I still need to buy some grapefruit seed extract, because I've never tried the stuff. Some folks sware by it, and others sware at it. LOL... I'll findout soon enough.

Yours truly,
Bubba

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.797 sec, (1)