CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: why doctors and dentists can't smell my bad breath, but my friends and collegues keep complaining?

hopeless05 Views: 13,170
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,066

Re: why doctors and dentists can't smell my bad breath, but my friends and collegues keep complaining?

thx for your reply Archus,

I rarely have reflux. As I said I rarely have stomach problem. But maybe I have to check about it one day. I've tried chlorophyl in the very beginning year when I know I got the bb. Its totally useless to me. I've also tried a lot of chinese herb medicine. I dun think its very effective to me as well. The situation for us is more complicated than those who got bb or bo all the time. Coz I always have to use my time to prove to doctors, dentists and my family members that I got bb. As a result, nobody support me even my family members think I'm wasting my time and money. I'm not living in Western countries, so there are just one or two doctors and dentists concern about this issue(coz they think its not like cancer, patient won't die right away). They dunno what I'm going on, but still gimme a lot of pills coz they can only earn money if they gimme me pills.
I would like to share with you more about this misery bb, Archus. If anybody also has similar problem, please contact me through yahoo messenger. badbreath1225@yahoo.com.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

2.670 sec, (1)