CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: some help for fecal body odor

Ozzy Views: 3,971
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,034

Re: some help for fecal body odor

I appreciate the help and all by giving me the forums and I think im going to look into this Great Smokies Lab thing. I think people could better help me if they told me what they went through and I could learn from that. I am saying this because I been on this forum for a long time and thats all people have been telling me to do is look at another and this hasn't gotten me any where in two years. These problems seem kinda hard to diagnose unless you send to certain labs and what not. So basically the only support we have for these types of problems is the internet and it gets kinda ridiculous when you are continued to be told there is nothing medically wrong with you. You said you smell like the foods you ate, did you have any other symptoms? Did you also have Candida? All my information is in previous post's if your interested. (Page 4 and 28)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

35.000 sec, (1)