CureZone   Log On   Join
My BB Food Issues

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 1,532
Published: 17 years ago

My BB Food Issues

Bad breath foods:

1. Beans/legumes/peas/peanuts/espresso coffee/chocolate: absolutely the worst stuff you can eat when it comes to excessive, excessive musous production in mouth, lungs, sinuses. I don't care what any alternative healthcare practitioner says about the benefits of these foods, they're even worse than dairy. My breath will stink for two days, despite eating/brushing, if I eat foods from this group. And I'm not the only one: other postings around the net have implicated soy products in the appearance of halitosis where none existed before.

2. Dairy/white bread/sugar: garbage foods that the oral/nasal mucoso react to with a vengeance, feeding all the hungry bacteria in your mouth.

3. Apples: you may say I'm nuts, but when I eat apples, whether they're sweet or sour, green or red, the odor from my mouth is not so badly altered as that of my sinuses. My nasal exhalations smell like fresh feces as soon as I start eating an apple, and it's very offensive; it smells like a dirty diaper. I get this from coffee a little, but never as bad as with apples. Some other fruits also cause this reaction in a milder way. The sugars?

4. Potatoes: Almost as bad as legumes in the stinky breath department. Oral/nasal mucous is out of control no matter how I prepare these things. Both potatoes and legumes seem to be very irritating, acidic foods for me, causing all sorts of gas, indigestion, mouth sores, phlegm, asthma and very, very bad breath. Bananas do the same.

What do I eat? Fatty meats--ribeye steaks, liver, tongue, chicken thighs/wings, bacon, pork chops, sardines; cooked vegetables; blueberries, cherries, blackberries; white/brown rice; buckwheat groats; eggs (lots); and lots of olive oil and organic lard. No coffee, tea, soft drinks, alcohol, sugar, junk foods, chocolate, extremely acid foods. My health has never been better, and the BB is definitely minimized, sometimes gone altogether on this diet. It might have to do with sugars/acids in the diets of some susceptible individuals.

Some feedback would be greatly appreciated. Don't give up hope. I suspect problem breath originates from a variety of factors that simply aren't being addressed--like mind/body/stress factors, overly diverse diets that don't fit certain individuals' body chemistry/ethnic-genetic requirements, poor overall health, too much acid and Sugar in the diet. . . I'm not promoting any diet or philosophy, just stating what my intuition and experience is telling me.

Thanks for any responses.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

4.031 sec, (2)