CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cause of bad breath--it's not what you think

doorknob20001 Views: 5,978
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 559,665

Re: Cause of bad breath--it's not what you think

Hey Runt I read a message that you'd posted back in Feb.I am writing to see how you are doing.I too suffer from b.o.and tried similar things,such as things you've stated in your post,with no success.I too believe that your emotional state plays a big part in overcoming this problem.I believe that good sleep ( deep natual sleep without sleep aides ) will eliminate this problem.I believe it may take a month or so of continuos good sleep for this to work.I will like others to join me in doing this.I came to this conclusion because I know a lady who reeked on a daily basis.Can you imagine me and her riding in the same car?Well that was the case.Anyway I notice little by little day by day her bad smell was going away.By the third week it was completely gone.I did not feel it was proper for me to just come out and asked her how she got rid of the bad smell.But as I listened to her words over the next few weeks I realized that sleep was the reason.She would constantly say that she felt better because she was getting better sleep at night and was taking naps.I have other information but I don't want to make this email too long.Please email me back,I think feel we will conquer this problem with the proper communication whith one another.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.578 sec, (1)