CureZone   Log On   Join
Cause of bad breath--it's not what you think

Views: 7,057
Published: 17 years ago

Cause of bad breath--it's not what you think

I've suffered horribly with bad breath since age 8 (34 years). Have spent many thousands of dollars since my early twenties to get rid of it. Nothing works. I've learned a lot, however. I'm starting to see that the cause of my bb--which is really bad, fecal and rotten-smelling from across the room--lies in my personality, which is extremely nervous by nature. It may sound too simple to be true, but I know it's the case. Everyone reading this, please listen--MOST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD DO NOT HAVE BAD BREATH, EVEN THOSE WITH SINUS/MUCUS PROBLEMS, CANDIDA PROBLEMS, BAD TEETH, STOMACH PROBLEMS.

I've read a lot on this forum about "cleansin" diets, "candida diets." People are still making the obsolete assumption that bb is caused by internal dirtiness, that once the putrid mess is washed away your mouth will stop stinking. Wrong. How many people are obese in this country and eat the worst junkfood imaginable but still have normal breath? I'd say most of them. How many people have chronic postnasal drip/mucus problems and don't have breath trouble? Most of them.

BB is caused by the overactivity of the fight/flight response. People who are scared, stressed, nervous, even extremely excited and happy, will frequently develop temporary bb. Those of us who are chronically anxious 24/7 will have bb 24/7. It's a well-known phenomenon that frightened individuals get bb. One of the classic symptoms of schizophrenic psychosis is bb (not kidding). Now, that bein said, what can be done? That's a big problem I'm only just beginning to tackle because I never knew my very personality and the way I perceive the world was the problem.

Some feedback on this idea would be wonderful. Are most (or all) of you of nervous disposition, whether mentally or bodily?

BB sufferers: Don't let anyone sell you snake oil, whether they're touting anti-sulphur compound mouthwash or Liver Cleanses or sinus squirters, these folks are business people who don't have bb. I've contacted all of the major bb "researchers" on the Internet--have been doing so for ten years--and all of them were clueless when it came to insights into the bb/stress/anxiety connection.

BB is an extreme exaggeration of the normal mouth odors. When any part of your body stinks, something is wrong with you emotionally. Any caveman would know that.

Don't get depressed. I think I'm on to something.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.953 sec, (2)