CureZone   Log On   Join
well, I just back from church

Captive of a Cruel Life Views: 2,825
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 559,607

well, I just back from church

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! It felt good to go back and I enjoyed the message,I don't even feel angry with God anymore. I said a little prayer for the both of us too.
two of the songs the cuior sang today really hit home with me,I even started to tear up, and this is strange because the songs, if anything usually anoied me(we don't have the best voices in our chuior, and the fact that we don't use any type of back ground track doesn't help either, nor do we use insterments.) the songs were
"My Grace is sufficient for thee". This song made me feel that with Gods grace,even if I don't get over this condition,I'll be able to surffice in the life.His grace is enough,even if it's all that I'll ever have in this world and even if, which is very said to think about; he's going to be the only one who will Love me in this world and not reject me.
The other song was "God will Make this trail a blessing" I hope so, Cuz I'm going through on heck of a trail!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)