CureZone   Log On   Join
I've often wondered about my church & pastor

captive of a Cruel Life Views: 2,830
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 559,588

I've often wondered about my church & pastor

....but I wouldn't go as far as to say he was lying.... maybe a little off in some areas but not a lier. I belong to a baptisd fundamentalist church. They say that women shouldn't wear pants, and should not preach. They take everything the bible says litteraly. WE are very old fashioned. NO sex before marrige, no drinking, smoking. My pastor also preaches against movies and music. My pastor makes it seem that His church is the type that comes closest to Gods standard. His is pure church. He often say that if a man will rob God he will be cursed with a curse. my pastor's main focus is on geting the lost world saved, so we go door to door every week telling people about Jesus. All I know is what I've been taught. I've been taught that While God does love and is love,yet he will also punish, and kill, and bring evil apone people. I know that not all churches are perfect, I'm more than sure this one has tons of faults,I've prayed that God would show me or lead me to another type of church.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.281 sec, (1)