CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: God?.........

captive of a Cruel Life Views: 2,739
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 559,578

Re: God?.........

I think that no matter how bad we fell or how much we suffer, and boy do we suffer!!!
Getting saved is the BEST thing to happen to us, or anybody for that matter. Only hing is, you have to wait untill the next life, to reap the rewards of being saved, so it seems becuse it sure seems vain in the here and now.
My pastor says God is no respector of persons and that God does know everything. I'm sure he knows how we suffer.
I also know a thig or two about the borderline personality, when I here the people at work talking about me, it's like I'm at a distance watching the whole thing. It's really weird. I often find myself doing a duble take when I see people with theor hand nere their noses to see if people are holding their. Whenever I here people talk in wispered tones I feel they are talking about me. I'm sure I have sufferd a small mental breakdown for sure because of this condition.
I feel tha same about the response from the devil issue as well, This codition has caused a wide gap in my relationship with God, the more a move away from God the more the devil has at me ir seems And it's not as easy for me to run to God because I'm so angry with him.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

7.672 sec, (1)