CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: God?.........

captive of a Cruel Life Views: 2,852
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 559,574

Re: God?.........

You sound soooo much like myself, it's unreal. I also don't drink, smoke or party. I never have been into those things. I'm 30 and live a lonley, sexless life. I don't see what I'm doing that's so wrong that God will not answer my prayers. I too get that "oh just tell it to Jesus" well I do tell him and it seems as if he just doesn't care.
Right now my relationship with God is terrible, I've stoped praying, reading my bible, and I quit church. I just don't now what to do.

I to try to be as Honest as possible with God, I've told him the same things you have, I've told him that I don't even enjoy keeping his commandments, but if it makes him happy that i do keep them then I will keep them but it won't be with a joyful heart. It'll be just so he'll heal me. right now I feel that the cure may be in the hands of MAN and not GOD.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.797 sec, (1)