CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: God?.........

Views: 2,887
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 559,574

Re: God?.........

John 3:16 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)

16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[a] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

How can you think that God will curse you if he sent his SON for our salvation.

DO not believe that, God LOVES YOU.

Anything bad happening in your life is not from GOD, is form the enemy.

And that is what he wants, to confuse you so, you do not truts God.

Ephesians 5:2 (King James Version)

2And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

Proverbs 8:17

17I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.

Isaiah 40:11

11He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.

Isaiah 53:4

4Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

Hebrews 6:10-12 (King James Version)

10For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.

11And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end:

12That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.687 sec, (1)