CureZone   Log On   Join
Problem: online friend meeting

Views: 1,704
Published: 17 years ago

Problem: online friend meeting

I meet this wonderful person online whom I care about tremendously. This person is coming to visit me soon but I am so distraught about BB. Is there anyway that I can get relief from bb even for the short time, he will be here.I can not get relieve even if I chew gum/mints. Gum actually makes the bb worse. It makes it WORSE!!!! I just can't win. I just want a normal life and a normal relationship. I am an attractive female with unattractive breath. It is amazing how my personality online or on the phone is so different from my in-person personality. I can;t even look people in the eye!! I have become more confined to my home, talk as little as possible. I avoid human contact but yet I desire it so much. I really want this relationship to work but who wants to talk to or kiss someone with bb. I am not sure if I should warn him ahead of time. "Hey don;t stand too close to me you may get a whiff of bb and be instantly killed" I don't know what to do. Any advice on whether I should tell him or just surprise him. Any tips to relieve this problem, even temporary, is greatly welcomed! HELP!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.875 sec, (1)