CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks POOPRAH, READ My Story On my Odor Please.

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
  Views: 12,054
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 559,222

Thanks POOPRAH, READ My Story On my Odor Please.

hi and thanks so much for posting thsi article poorah, i think i have this disorder, i had found this article a long time ago but lately i have been trying to find it, and my goodness this article describes me!!! i obsess about smelling bad, my husband says i dont smell bad but i avoid going out alot because

i think i smell so bad that people around me will smell me, and talk about me, its so embarrasing everytime i visit my family i swear i just think about what they will think about me if i smell bad, will they think i dont shower, when in fact i wash and shower 3x a day, anyway i developed a problem that everytime i went out i started thinking i smelled bad and i didnt even want to breathe on anyone, so i developed social phobia and i only went out when necessary,

and everytime i would go out i would start sweating so much and then when sweat came i started thiniing i must be smelling horrible! so one thing led to another, so i was sweating so bad when i was out that i had 4 surgeries to remove my sweat glands, now i am left with huge scars and skin grafts from the very painful surgery, and at least i dont sweat anymore at all in that area, but then i started sweating in my vaginal area and now i alwasy think my vaginal area smells, and it actually does since after you get sweat glands removed in a certain area, teh sweat multiplie sin another, its horrible.

but i did fidn a good procduct called maxim and i have been applying it on my vaginal area and it stops the sweat, it also works for teh underarm area, and its a great product, that product has helped me alot since i only smell when i sweat, anyway this has been an ongoing battle which has left me with the lowest self esteem, i am not saying everyone suffers form teh olfactory disoprder but i know for sure i do, because i have never been told i smelled,

i do have sinus problems and i have this bad smell in my nose and i swear its in my breath too, anyway i just wanted to sshare my story, i had even gone to a bad breath clinic and got so offended when i was told i did not have bad breath! imagine and i get mad at my hubby when he says i dont smell bad, you knwo what guys i did go through a traumatic situation with my step father he was physicall abusive, and i was scared of getting raped wheni lived at home, this all started when i was 13 yrs old, which oddly enough this smelling problem also started, i used to lock myself up in my room alot and started thinking that people thought i smelled, i am 30 yrs old and i have not been able to keep a job because of this, i always think peopel will talk about me behind my back and i feel so humiliated, anyway thanks for letting me vent

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.094 sec, (2)