CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE HELP- Bad Breath & White Tongue PLEEEEAASE!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
vanmel Views: 52,194
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 558,706

Re: PLEASE HELP- Bad Breath & White Tongue PLEEEEAASE!

Dyson, how dare you tell us we are misdiagnosing ourselves? how can you be so insensitive to us why come to this forum if you cant give godo advice but rather disappoint people, but I guess since your not the one suffering form BB you wouldnt know what we go through living day to day with this condition .

we are all just trying to find a cure for BB and are tired of PEOPLE that take advantage of us by selling us expensive JUNK! that does not work on anyone.

I have tried many products for bad breath and NONE have worked only the one I have mentioned and its all natural, if your trying to sell us that products on that website you mentiones, dont even try it cause most likely someone has used it and it hasnt worked!! I have had chronic bad breath for years and this grapefruit seed extract mouthwash is the only one that has worked and its only $4.95!!!!!

by the way since I also had sinus problems that does cause bad breath because fo the post nasal drip I ordered the grapefruit extract nsal spray which kills bacteria in the nasal passages and it was pretty cheap too,anyway if you think the breeze products your referring us to work why dont you send us all samples to try it,because i only told people about the grapefruit seed mouthwash because it worked on me and I have been a suffered for years, butI am NOT selling them anything but you seem to be by your attitude, so dont try to make us feel like we wont find the solution to BB because who knows if this could be it!
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Dyson, I have tried many products for bad breath and NONE have worked only the one I have mentioned and its all natural, if your tring to sell us that product, dont even try it cause most likely someone has used it an dit hasnt worked!! I have had chronic bad breath for years and this grapefruit seed extract mouthwash is the only one that has worked and its only $4.95!!!!!

by the way since I also had sinuis problems that do cause bad breath because fo teh post nasal drip I ordered teh grapefruit extract nsal spray which kills bacteria in the nasal passages and it was pretty cheap too,anyway if you think the breeze products your referring us to work why dont you send us all samples to try it,because i refereed people to the mouthwash because it worked on me and I am NOT selling them but you seem to be by your attitude.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.047 sec, (2)