CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bad breath

kdj Views: 2,180
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 558,483

Re: Bad breath

I saw on one of the other strings that you talked about dental work as a kid. Well, my husband had to have a bridge on his front tooth as a kid and just recently found out that there was a gap or hole behind the bridge and a cyst inside from years of crud in there.

He went to the dentist and got it taken care of for $450.00. After reading some of the other posts I asked him about it and he said when they drilled in that the odor was really bad and had a fecal smell to it.

He doesn't have a problem with Body Odor , but I think there might be something to it if you have had the same type of work and the same type of smell/taste.

His gap was up in the roof of his mouth, and they put a cement mixture up there to fill it.

Just a thought, but maybe you have a hole or gap that leaks and that is what you are tasting.

-Monica

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.285 sec, (1)