CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks for your very Great "RESPONSE Spirit"

vanmel Views: 2,142
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 558,413

Thanks for your very Great "RESPONSE Spirit"

Hello Spirit

and Thanks so very much for your enlightning response and everything makes alot of sense.

Ok i will tell you all that I have had sinus infections for years I am 29 and have had them since I was 13, and i had constant tonsil infections, which then I had my tonisls removed at 14, after that the infections got worst, to the point that I woudl have to take antibiotocs almost monthly to clear the mucous odor.

Ok Now I do eat alot of junk food and have never ever had any kidn of cleaning, I actually tried a parasite cleaning but i stopped after a few days, I actually also feel parasites moving in my back end, it bothers me a whole lot, I know that my body is like a garbage can, since I have never cleaned it out and i continue to eat the wrong foods, but i wish i can learn how to eat right, but its so very hard because i dont know where to begin
I have 2 children and would liek to teach them to eat good foods but I wish I coudl find a book to show me recipes etc..

I am determined to change my lifestyle, and I thank you all for your support, i also want to add that I had radioactive Iodine done to burn off my thyroid gland so now I have HYPOTHYROID, needless to say I always feel dehydrated no matter how much water I drink,and feel out of breath, am so tired, and feel much worse than I ever have before, I am currently on synthroid, I just wish i coudl change my life and cleanse my body, I will order the parasite cleanse and start with that, Thanks so much Spirit and the others i appreciate your replies greatly! God bless you all!! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)