CureZone   Log On   Join
Gotta love yourself - don't throw in the towel

notaplainjane Views: 4,678
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 558,307

Gotta love yourself - don't throw in the towel

Your so right on when it comes to loving yourself. I wish I would have had that attitude. It's a choice though isn't it. How do you keep yourself so grounded? You've obviously learned a lot from this struggle.

I sometimes wonder how many suicides are caused by these problems. I guess we'll know when we get to heaven. There are so many people out there who are emotionally beaten down over these issues. God love 'em, protect them from themselves and others and please God, give them cures - NOW Lord.

I just pray I can help someone, even just one would make it worth all I had to go through.

Like I said in my post earlier, I can't believe it came down to a hygiene issue since I was fastidious about my oral hygiene. Hours a day we're spent. My periodontist also told me there wasn't a problem. (That really made me think I was loosing my mind).

Anyway, God Bless Ya!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.953 sec, (1)