CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2bhealthy Thanks! another ?

2bhealthy Views: 1,336
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 557,234

Re: 2bhealthy Thanks! another ?

The Bentonite clay by Yerba Prima comes in a brown 16oz bottle and is $9 or $10 and the Psyllium ranges in price. The psyllium seed husk is the cheapest ( a few dollars) and price goes up as the fiber is refined. It is available in all health food stores. It isn't too late to start. It is just another source of fiber and intestinal cleansing. I'm not sure how others incorporate it into the Master-Cleanse b/c I did it as a separate Colon Cleanse for 7 days,but I know that a lot of people use it in conjunction with the MC.
It doesn't taste good or disgusting. Pretty bland and very thick and mushy. Most people mix it with some juice.
The recipe I have is 1 TBSP Psyllium seed husk
1 TBSP Bentonite clay
1/2 cup fresh fruit juice
2 cups of water
Shake vigorously or blend and drink asap.

I drank them w/out the juice and it was fine. I think the more refined psyllium you get, the better the taste and texture.
Maybe use it in place of the salt water flush or the herbal laxative tea since it makes you go. But better check what others have done.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)