CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How much weight can I lose?

Lisa Views: 1,948
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 557,208

Re: How much weight can I lose?

This cleansing is great and has so many more benefits than weight loss. People tend to average about a pound of weight loss a day with a few of the pounds coming back afterward due to water weight. Some of the people who have lost much more weight than that have closer to 70 or more pounds to lose, so it tends to come off a bit faster I think. I lost about 10 pounds with my first master cleanse and had about 3 of it come back after I went back to eating regularly. If you are working at improving your diet and lifestyle habits and want a jump start toward your weight loss, then The Master Cleanse can definitely help with that. It also helps reduce cravings for junk food and diminishes your appetite afterward. This forum is an AWESOME place for support and info, so if you decide to do any of the cleanses, this is the place to come with questions. If you do decide to do a month-long master cleanse, then you would most certainly be quite a bit thinner at the end of the month--and feel a ton better as well! Good luck, and welcome. You will not regret finding this site!
Lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)