Re: day 8!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Lisa Views: 1,107
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 557,125

Re: day 8!

You can still brush your teeth. People are looking for ways to freshen breath since bad breath often comes with detoxing, along with the yucky coated tongue. 7 pounds in 8 days sounds just about right. Everybody is different, but I believe a pound a day is pretty average/good. Have you been doing the lax tea and salt water flush? These help to get rid of all the toxins. What about skin brushing? That can help too. Also, if you are up to it, any bit of exercise can really speed up the weight loss as well. Long walks can go a long way while cleansing. The most important thing is to listen to your body. It sounds like you have done a great job so far. Has your weight loss been pretty consistent from day to day? For some people, there will be a couple pounds one day and then no loss the next. I stayed pretty consistent with my cleanses, but I have heard of those who will lose nothing for a few days and then suddenly 5-10 pounds will be gone in a day. Focus on what you have gained from your cleanse so far (I know it can be really hard to not focus on the scale). Know that your body has improved SO MUCH more on the inside than on the outside. Keep it up!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)