CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My first day on MC!!!

Lisa Views: 1,101
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 557,031

Re: My first day on MC!!!

I'm a nurse too, and I have been able to make it through the 12 hour shifts while on the master cleanse. But I do agree that every body and every cleanse is different. I would advise you to be sure to have plenty of lemonade on hand; it really helps when you're feeling a little lethargic. It might also be helpful to have some extra maple syrup to add even if you end up going over the allotted amount. That's better than having to quit the cleanse, right? I have found my energy and mood to be pretty high with this cleanse. I think it's good that you started today; by tonight you should have a pretty good idea of some possible side effects like headaches etc. From all of the postings on this site, I have heard that it is absolutely necessary to slowly work solid foods back into the diet, BUT I went from a 14 day master cleanse straight to eating pineapple followed by a full meal a couple of hours later with no ill effects. I wouldn't recommend it though as I've heard horror stories. Good luck with everything, and keep coming back here for support!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)