CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: solutions to AF

liftyourspirit Views: 1,398
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 556,770

Re: solutions to AF

Hello!
In addition to AF, I had another problem that was making me feel tired all the time. IT's all related really, but clearing this one up or at least preventing it from getting worse is one thing I can do while working on AF issues. IT turns out I have many allergies (a topic that I don;t think Dr. Wilson goes into at all--correct me if I'm wrong) and I was allergic to the mold in my old office building. But since I worked there every day for over two years I didn't correlate it until I got an allergy test (bloodwork from my regular doc). I have left that office but I returned today for 1hr and it was too much and my whole afternoon was ruined. But at least I know for sure that it was the office. Have you had pets for 20 yrs or anything? I'm not saying it's an answer to your problems but this was one BIG piece of my puzzle.
Best.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)