CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Results from my ND....

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
punky Views: 1,337
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 556,753

Re: Results from my ND....

My experience (I posted earlier) is that it takes a lot of discipline to treat this syndrome, and that can be difficult alone depending on how advanced you are, (thus my post) But if you're just talking about being your own diagnostician/ treatment advisor, I suggest a doctor, one you trust and feel good about, thee most reputable Holistic MD that specializes in Thyroid, adrenal, metabolic, & hormonal problems that you can find. You need help to put all the pieces of the puzzle together and know what exactly you need to be treated for. Bloodwork is a big part of diagnosing/monitoring.. etc. Although in general most general adrenal treatment does consist of diet, supplements, lifestyle change, etc, each patient has different needs and different regiments depending on your bloodwork.. And you may need a precriber for medications or natural hormones. Also, you need monitoring. I get retested every six months to see if my levels are getting better, staying the same,, etc.. so we can see if we're moving in the right direction etc.. it's an ongoing process. So, although I'm an advocate of learning all you can about your disease/treatment, I wouldn't go it alone. You could just spin your wheels, or worse, do more damage. I hope if you do have adrenal fatigue you caught it early. Good luck..

Laurie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)