CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: melasma anyone?

lusty22 Views: 14,923
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 555,476

Re: melasma anyone?

I live in Vermont. A bit far from you, ha. My husband has alot of family in Florida though. I have been into natural medicine for years, always reading about herbs and stuff. i always found it interesting, but after getting AF I really have had to educate myself. I get tired of going to the dr with my husband for years with his colitis and i know more than they do it seems. I always said if i got sick i would try to treat it naturally if i could. What makes you think your adrenals are messed up now? what symptoms do you suffer from? what are you taking? i am currently taking vit B complex, essential fatty acids, adrenal and other glandulars, MSM, kelp, inisitol, vit c, and my newest addition maca root, which is supposed to balance hormones. I hope it works becasue i cry over the least little thing and i am sick of it. I have a teenage daughter who really can get under my skin. Emotional stress is the worse. At least for me. It can set me back for days. thanks for the tip on the book, i love to read. how many kids do you have? any teens? leslie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.031 sec, (1)