CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: melasma anyone?

maph44 Views: 14,885
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 555,475

Re: melasma anyone?

Hi Leslie, you sound so much like me. I used to be a coffee drinking too and also ate nothing but junk food. I have suffered with PMS most of my life. My hubby and kids know exactly when I have it too and they stear clear away from me. LOL. I had a doc years ago put me on prozac,then paxil, then serzone. They did nothing for me. The serzone caused my vision to act weird and she told me it was not the drug but me. Ha what a laugh. I was on it 2 weeks and stopped it. That is when I started to educate myself on holistic and natural medicine.That's good that you did not go on Paxil, that is another drug that can really mess a person up. I have a book called "A Joy I'd Never Known" by Jan Dravecky. Her husband is Dave Dravecky, who is a baseball player for the Pittsburgh Pirates. She too had panic attacks and was put on Paxil. It is a good book to read. As for sleeping at night, I was having trouble a lot. I would get tired around 8pm but because that is too early to go to bed I'd stay up till I would get tired again. Well I would try to fall asleep at around 10:30 but could not so I would get up and I would not be able to get back to sleep until almost 4am. Then get up at 7am. I was a mess. Now I'm sleeping ok and I don't have trouble getting up in the am. I did have a panic attack a few times but have not experienced them in a long time. So I know what you are going through. I have not found a doctor here yet that treats holistically but my chiropractor is pretty knowledgeable about alternative therapies. So I educate myself as much as I can. I can also talk with my ND doing phone consults but we haven't done that in a while so I am thinking of starting that again. It is just costly sometimes. Plus all the supplements add up too. I usually order mine from the internet and get a better price. By the way where are you from?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.418 sec, (1)