CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pantethine and your adrenal glands. roberto

anonalon Views: 14,673
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 554,965

Re: Pantethine and your adrenal glands. roberto

Roberto,
I am taking vitamin C. Dr. Lam told me to take something called C
palmatate? something like that. I really forget what it is called but it is a certain form of Vitamin C that he recommends and also you can purchase it from him. I did get that type of C from him and I took it. My problem is I did not take it with the pantethine at that time so i did not see the difference he said i would. Now I take the pantethine ( he told me to take pantothenic acid as well with the pantethine and I do) and I definitely see a difference. So anyways I take regular vitamin C probably around 3 grams a day and I will order the vitamin C palmatate or whatever it is called from Dr. Lam soon and take them together. I have not been to a doctor to be told i have adrenal fatigue because I can not find one in person that believes in it. Dr. Lam is the only one I found along with a couple of expert nutritionist who all agree that I have it.

I also did some self test that were suggested from a Dr. Wilson.
One is to lay down and rest for 5 minutes and then take your blood pressure laying down. Then stand up immediately and take it again and if one of the numbers drops 10 points or more (i forget if it is the systolic or diastolic number) then you have severe adrenal fatigue. Well I have my own blood pressure cuff and stethescope so i took mine and it dropped 10 points. I also have so many severe symptoms that the only thing I can think is that i have severe adrenal fatigue or addison's disease because i have so many of the really bad symptoms. I will definitely say that the pantethine seems to be changing that though and I am looking forward to taking it consistently for 3 months to see how I do.

I am very interested in what symptoms you have Roberto and if you were tested for adrenal fatigue through blood or saliva test and what you think caused your problems.

You can email me if you like.
thanks,
anonalon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.719 sec, (1)