CureZone   Log On   Join
PTree, desperate - how did you support adrenals?

North Views: 1,600
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 554,905

PTree, desperate - how did you support adrenals?

Ptree - you mentioned in an earlier post that you used Isocort in the past, and eventually got to a point where you didn't need it as much anymore. And people say that Isocort doesn't heal the adrenals, but gives them a rest so that the person can take other steps to heal the adrenals. Please help - what things did you do to get the the point where you didn't need the Isocort? It sounds like you did something that helped heal your adrenals. I'm desperate - am taking another brand of adrenal cortex (same ingredient, ordered Isocort in case there's a difference), but the adrenal cortex doesn't last all night because I still get the worst hypoglycemia in the middle of the night - it wakes me up and ruins sleep. I've done all of the folliwing, and none have helped me heal this: (sorry long list)

All of the Dr. Lam tips, and additionally avoiding foods that I've been tested sensitive to
Licorice
Snack before bed with various types of ok foods
Researched and avoided all herbs that lower blood sugar
Scheduled eating, sleeping etc ala Dr. Lam
Using parsley water and kidney support herbs
Using Salt water
Using liver support herbs in rotation
Eating for my blood type (helped other problems but not this)
Tried an anti-candida plan (no other symptoms of candida though)

I can't flush my liver at all yet because Epsom Salts don't work on me - so I'm unable to reliably clear the colon before attempting a flush (even after months of colonics to try to get the bowels working better). Of various Bowel Cleanse programs, I've tried the 3 week Epsom Salt cleanse, (in addition to testing out larger doses of epsoms like what would be used in a liver flush), and several brands of herbal laxatives (not often, to avoid creating dependence)

I'm in a vicious circle: constipation, low blood Sugar (hypoglycemia), inability to ever do a liver flush, leading to congested liver, which means more congestion and more constipation, etc.

I'm writing this at 1:30 in the morning - because the hypglycemia woke me up and once I deal with it I'm up for several hours before able to fall asleep :-(

Any advice?

-North

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)