CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: adrenals - sleep impact

rod Views: 2,002
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 554,832

Re: adrenals - sleep impact

Hi There,

I do have exactly the same symptoms, I though at the begining it could be liver toxicity and did many Liver Flush with helped me huge, however the more epson salts I use the worse my insomnia, I discovered that when doing sports at night I can not sleep at all, also taking DHEA, PS, l-carnitine to lower the cortisol which is the one causing the insomina and body wasting. However you have to go deeper and find out if the cause of elevated cortisol levels is due to something different that what we think as pituitary produce and hormone called ACTH which when it is produce in excess triggers the adrenals glands to produce cortisol like crazy and it could be due to many factors one could probably a tumor on the pituitary or someplace else or also could be just a huge food allergies , or many things, this issue with cortisol and hormones is very very complicated,

regards

Rod

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)