CureZone   Log On   Join
Blood from Urinary track sense begaining of cleanse

torpedolynn Views: 1,414
Published: 18 years ago

Blood from Urinary track sense begaining of cleanse

My name is Lynn. I am 45 menapausel woman. Been passing phlem from the urinary track off and on for about three or more years. Been passing blood in stringy phlem from urinary track sense first day of cleanse. Seeing alot more of it now on my fourth day. Have not seen any old fecal matter pass in the stool as far as I can tell. I am shrinking as something is moving further down to the bottom of my colon sense my first day on the cleanse. Almost feels like a snake writhing in pain. No pain in colon nor urinary track. But stretching and some discomfort from the urinary track which I have had off and on before when passing phlem while not on any colon cleanse. Should I find out medically why some blood would be intwined in this stringy slimey phlem? Should I do the Colon Cleanse again in two weeks before I go into a liver flush? I am scared to death of doing the liver flush. Tried to detox with store bought ginger from the produce section last year. Almost a month later I broke out in a terrible heat rash and had to quit making the ginger tea I was making with it. Worried a Liver Flush of any kind might do the same. Can I start small and work my self up to a full dose to see? Or would that be defeated the purpose? Help please. I have been doing well with Dr. Shultz products, but have had to take smaller doses on one female formula. It said to take 22 drops. Well I got bouncing off the wall phyper on 12 drops. So I take only six and it keeps me sane and off Paxil and Welbutrine. What I went mad on before I ran to Dr. Shultz for help. So I am quite afraid to have a reaction to such strong products and want some hand holding. Thank you if you can help.

In Light Lynn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

1.094 sec, (1)