CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bags under my eyes

chelde Views: 1,669
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 546,560

Re: bags under my eyes

Hi!

I think the majority of the puffiness that I have, is from being estrogen dominant.
I have now started an excellent progesterone cream.

I have found the majority of my probelms with edema... are always related to hormones.

Of course, there are many reasons that can cause the symptoms that you and I have been discussing, and that is why I also mentioned the excess flouride. That especially has the 'darker' bags under the eyes.

I have had some kidney area type pains off and on, but that may be due to my pelvis, and not my kidneys at all, and I have had blood tests run that indicate those things are fine...Most likely my pains are caused from my twisted pelvis from an auto accident that was not my fault...

I have been working with a wonderful Holistic Osteopath, maybe it wouldn't hurt for you to have some blood tests run to see how things are going for you?
My Dr. says my progesterone is so low that I'm basically not producing any, which explains why I feel the way I do.
Of course, everyone is different.

I always treat myself after I have the results, I don't go for pharmacutical medications...I'm an Herbalist.

I hope all goes well for you~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)