Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
chelde Views: 2,191
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 546,132

Re: Dr. Schulze photo

Ok, now it's my turn LOL!

In all of my teaching videos of Dr. Schulze , he was younger and very active with his Karate etc...He always looks very muscular...

Also, as you get older and keep up with all of the demands of helping people and a business, and having fun, no doubt one will begin to show some of the wear and tear, that is reality, even though I don't think he looks bad at all. :-)

I do know he has said he loves to pamper himself, (like us all), and has some really great things at home, so, he is enjoying life, and enjoying sharing what he knows with all of us...
No doubt he would say, which is better what he is doing or eating a big fat steak?

I know that everything I have learned from him has only and always made me happy, so that has to mean something :-)

Have fun, hug a tree~
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Ok, now it's my turn LOL!

In all of my teaching videos of Dr. Schulze , he was younger and very active with his Karate etc...He always looked bigger on top verses the rest of him, and as you get 'older' and keep up with all of the demands of helping people and a business, and having fun, no doubt he has slowed down a little.

Not to say some of the other things mentioned could be a factor...
Also, no matter how you look at it, wanting and being healthy is work.

No matter how healthy we are we cannot stop the aging process only prolong it some, and so I feel this is part of it.

I do know he has said he loves to pamper himself and has some really great things at home, so, he is enjoying life, and enjoying sharing what he knows with all of us... How ever we chose to use that information is key, and after all, each of us is different.
No doubt he would say, which is better what he is doing or eating a big fat steak?

I believe all of this needs to be taylored to each individual just as he beleives the same thing.

As far as his balding, that is no doubt more related to genetics.And the fact that we have inherited imperfection since birth.

I know that everything I have learned from him has only and always made me happy, so that has to mean something :-)

Have fun, hug a tree~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.482 sec, (2)