CureZone   Log On   Join
Brain Fomula and detox formula

TorpedoLynn Views: 4,229
Published: 17 years ago

Brain Fomula and detox formula

Hi all.

Need a little help. How do I find out how much of any formula is to much? Want to avoid toxic levels. Having some bad stuff happening. Took my female formula. Seven drops with four drops of Brain formula and I am having axioty attacks. Then six hours later I took half a dose of Nytol for a tickle in my throat and now am having heat flashes which I have never had before. Can not get relaxed nor asleep. Wish I could have a very big day today. Need to get some sleep if it would only find me. One more thing please. All these warning against the herbs and dieing from their toxins and damaging your liver and such. How do I find out the details of what had happen that such a thing would come about? Is it that easy to take the product and end up dead? Also if the bottle said 2 ounce 6o mlg. Is that for the whole bottle? Or just one drop? Thank you if anyone can educate me on this. I have been using the female formula for four months now to keep me sane after suffering sense the age of three with mentel anguise. Sorry about the spelling. Just running into trouble with combinations of products

In Light Lynn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.985 sec, (1)