CureZone   Log On   Join
Need help for my son

oldiebutgoodie Views: 1,284
Published: 19 years ago

Need help for my son

My son (age 26) has had a soreness in the middle of his chest, so went to the doctor this morning just to make sure it wasn't heart-related. They did an EKG and confirmed that his heart was okay, but think maybe it's gall bladder-related. I've been reading the forums for a few months now and have done 4 Liver Flushes and some parasite cleanses, and am now doing Dr. Schulze 's intestinal cleanse. However, I know I could never convince my son to do a liver cleanse because he's convinced that I'm putting my body through some kind of torture each time I do one. The doc wanted to do a scan to check for gallstones, but he has a new job and medical benefits haven't kicked in yet, so he needs to put that off until December. So...basically I have about 3 weeks to work with him with supplements, etc., to try to convince him that he can take care of the problem without surgery. The problem is, I know he won't do the Liver Flush or tinctures (I gave him some grapefruit seed extract mixed with water once and he gagged and almost threw it up!). But he has no problem at all taking pills or capsules. As some background...he was on Antibiotics all the time when he was a child, starting at 2 months old when he was in the hospital with pneumonia. Has been through the tubes in the ears, holes in his eardrums, etc. Also had thrush when he was a baby and I'm convinced there is candida overgrowth. And also a parasite problem (don't we all?)

So question is...can anyone recommend something other than the liver cleanse to help with his gall bladder problem? I'm thinking of starting him on Parastroy to begin with, but am open to suggestions. He has never had a problem with constipation, so he's convinced that he doesn't need a bowel cleanse. But for many years his eating habits were horrendous---junk food all the time. However, about 5 months ago I convinced him to start eating healthier and that seemed to be working for him until now.

Any help anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

4.875 sec, (1)